About this scholarship
Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit with results of at least 80% in prior studies.
Open: Friday, 01 September 2017
Close: Monday, 16 October 2017
The scholarship will cover one-half of the full-time fees for the recipient’s course of study. There are 20 scholarships available.
- Citizenship: international students
- Faculty: any
- Campus: any
- Year level:first year
- Required study load:full-time
- Applicants must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU
- Applicants must have achieved results of at least 80% in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- Applicants must not be receiving any other major scholarship or award if the total combined value would exceed the tuition fee for the course
- Applicants must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% across the applicant’s most recent study.
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
The recipient will be selected by selected by a Selection Committee consisting of the Executive Director, International, the Executive Dean of each Faculty (or nominee), the Associate Director, International Admissions and Student Relations and the Associate Director, International Marketing and Recruitment.
In considering applications, in addition to the eligibility and selection criteria, the Selection Committee may give consideration to the diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and campuses).
Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress for the duration of their course. Successful applicants must also agree to act as student ambassadors for ACU and support promotional activities.