Degree Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Benefits: 4000$
Eligible Nationalities: International students
To be eligible for this grant you must:
- be enrolled full-time in the standard semester 1 and 2 in the Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Honours) (BH052) program in 2019
- have achieved high distinction or distinction grades during Semester 1 2019
- submit your own original art works with your application
- be travelling outside of Australia
Depending on your circumstances, you will need to provide different types of evidence and material to support your scholarship application. Applications without supporting documents will not be considered.
Please visit Supporting Your Application for more information.
You will need:
- A curriculum vitae, no more than two pages in length.AND
- A selection of five examples of your own, original artistic work in the form of images of visual works (.JPEG)OR
- A selection of five examples of your own, original artistic sound works uploaded to Soundcloud. OR
- A selection of five examples of your own, original artistic video/animation works uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube.
Notice to applicants
The scholarship application process is highly competitive with a limited number of scholarships available. Unfortunately, not all eligible applicants will receive one.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not received an offer letter by 31 December 2019, your application has been unsuccessful.