The Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarships (International) are specifically intended to support international students to undertake a research higher degree at Flinders University.
Flinders University, Australia
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time research higher degree (Research Doctorate degree or Research Masters degree) offered at the University
Number of Awards:
Up to 10
Citizens of any overseas country except New Zealand
The scholarship covers the international student tuition fees, a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $26,682 (2017 rate), and an establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.
The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
• Applicants must satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
• Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
• Applicants must meet the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
• Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
• Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
Please see the conditions of award for full eligibility criteria.
The closing date for applications is 11 August 2017. It is important to read the 2018 AGRTS Conditions of Award and visit the official website to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship: hereDossier de candidature