TU Wien is offering Helmut Veith Stipend Scholarships in Austria, 2019/20 in honor of Helmut Veith’s efforts to excellent female students in Computer Science.
Eligibility for Helmut Veith Stipend Scholarships in Austria, 2019/20:
- Outstanding female students in the field of Computer Science who are pursuing or planning to pursue a master’s program in Computer Science at TU Wien are eligible to apply.
- Applicants of Helmut Veith Stipend Scholarships in Austria, 2019/20 are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or an equivalent degree.
- Applicants should possess great knowledge in one of the research areas of Helmut Veith:
- Computer Security
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Logic in Computer Science
- Complexity Theory
- Formal Methods and Verification
- The stipend will be awarded to those who obtained an unconditional offer to the master’s program at the University.
- Candidates applying for Helmut Veith Stipend Scholarships in Austria, 2019/20 should be proficient in English.
- Recipients should be residing in Austria during term time while temporary interruptions/exceptions are subject to approval.
- Recipients must maintain at least 25 ECTS credits per term on average from the beginning of their master’s degree and obtain a grade average of at most 1.5.
- Diplomas and/or Certificates
- Motivation Letter explaining the reasons why they want to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty they would be interested in working with during their thesis and why
- Cover Letter mentioning the type of funding they’re applying for, and all other information relevant
- Transcripts of university examinations
- Copy of passport
- a preliminary certificate with the expected graduation date and type of the degree from the University (if the final academic certificate is not yet obtained)
- Contact details of two referees
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
Value of Helmut Veith Stipend Scholarships in Austria, 2019/20:
- The successful applicants of Helmut Veith Stipend Scholarships in Austria, 2019/20 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- An annual stipend of EUR 6,000.
Deadline for Helmut Veith Stipend Scholarships in Austria, 2019/20:
- The last date to apply for Helmut Veith Stipend Scholarships in Austria, 2019/20 is 30th November 2019.
Vienna University of Technology Vienna University of Technology from 1975–2014 is one of the major universities in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The university finds high international and dome...