The International Office of Sichuan Agricultural University is authorized to administer the acceptance, review, and approval of the Sichuan Agricultural University Scholarship for Chinese Studies (SAUSC).
I. Application Schedule: November 15 2018 to June 1 2019
II. Program Category
1. Long-term Chinese language programs (One year or above);
2. Chinese language (preparatory) study for international students who have already obtained the admission qualification of SAU
III. Eligibility Requirements
1. Non-Chinese citizens who are healthy physically and mentally, and friendly to China;
2. Applicants who have not obtained any other scholarship granted by Chinese government;
3. Applicants for Chinese language program should have senior high school diploma or above and be under the age of 45.
IV. Scholarship Standards
Living allowance for 10 months is granted to the students at the following rates: CNY 1000 per month
V. How to apply
VI. Admission and Notification
Sichuan Agricultural University will review all the application materials. Decisions for granting the scholarships will be made on the basis of the applicant’s competitiveness, academic record and other preset standards. Scholarship recipients will be notified by the university in the early July.
VII. Scholarship Management Rules (excerpts)
1. The applicants will be examined by the Review Committee of Sichuan Agricultural University for International Students Scholarships.
2. Scholarship recipients must go to Sichuan Agricultural University to register and pay the Tuition Fees, Insurance, Accommodation Fee and other fees on the date stipulated by the university. Students who have not received permission and arrive late for this process will have their Scholarship status automatically cancelled and are not eligible to re-apply for Scholarship within 3 years. Scholarship recipients who are unable to start school for some special reasons will retain their qualifications to enter the university for one year but will have their Scholarship status automatically cancelled.
3. Scholarship recipients must go through the Annual scholarship Review. The scholarship will be terminated if the students fail to meet the requirements in Annual Review.
4. The duration of the scholarship may not be extended if the scholarship recipients fail to finish the studies due to personal reasons.
5. Scholarship recipients who suspend their studies due to illness or for other personal reasons will not be reserved.
6. Scholarship recipients should register in their college at the start of every term, before they get the monthly living allowance.
7. Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month. Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
8. Monthly living allowances cover school holidays. Scholarship students who missed the monthly living allowance during holidays may be reimbursed upon their return on campus.
9. Upon graduation, students will get a living allowance for another 15 days after the graduation date set by the university. The allowance will be terminated from the following month after students suspend, terminate or complete their studies at the university.
10. The living allowance will be suspended for at least one month for those students who do not register on time without permission from the university, who are on leave for non-health reasons, who are out of contact or absent from the university for 10 days.
11. International Office of Exchange and Cooperation at Sichuan Agricultural University reserves the final right of interpretation of these detailed scholarship implementation regulations.
VIII. Contact Information
International Students Office of Sichuan Agricultural University:
Address: Room 606, Administration Building 1,
No.211 Huimin Road, Wenjiang District, Chengdu
611130, P. R. China
Email: [email protected]Dossier de candidature