Bourses d’étude Irlande 2019 : NUI Galway
Type de bourse
Date début de candidature
26 févr. 2019
Date fin de candidature
30 juin 2019
Bourses d’étude Irlande 2019 : NUI Galway – Undergraduate Merit Scholarships
NUI Galway is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. To this end, the University offers a range of merit based partial tuition fee waivers to eligible students.
We will be offering partial tuition fee waivers in the sum of €2,000 to first year fees only. In order to apply for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship, you must already be in receipt of an offer of a place on an Undergraduate Programme from the University.
Scholarships applicants are assessed based on academic merit. In addition, applicants should submit a personal statement (MS Word, 1,000 words maximum) covering the following points:
- The applicant’s interest in studying in Ireland and in NUI Galway;
- How the applicant would see themselves as an ambassador for NUI Galway when they come to study here.
Please apply by e-mailing your personal statement to [email protected] before 30th June 2019 and ensure you put Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in the subject line of your e-mail application.
You will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your scholarship application within 5 working days.
Terms and Conditions
Dossier de candidature
- Applicants must be categorised as non-EU for tuition fee purposes;
- Applicants must hold an offer from NUI Galway;
- Successful candidates will be selected on merit and the strength of the personal statement;
- These scholarships are not eligible to be combined with any other tuition scholarship.
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
NUI Galway The National University of Ireland Galway (NUI Galway; Irish: OÉ Gaillimh) is located in the city of Galway in Ireland. A third-levelteaching and research institution, the Universi...