The Politecnico di Torino launched the project “TOPoliTO: attracting top students at the Politecnico di Torino” aimed at strengthening the University’s ability to attract talented international students1 to undergraduate and graduate degree courses offered by Politecnico di Torino.
Within this project, scholarships are awarded to international students who meet the application requirements in art. 2 below and who will enroll for the first time in A.Y. 2019/20 as full-time student in a Bachelor of Science program2 (1nd level cycle – Laurea) of Politecnico di Torino.
The Gross Amount of the scholarship is 8.000 € per year for the whole duration of the degree program (3 years). The amount gross of all charges for the beneficiary account is 7.373,27 € per year3.
The project will award 17 scholarships for international students at the Bachelor of Science level sitting for admission test sessions in Italy4 as follows:
The scholarship is meant to cover the three years of the Bachelor of Science program for a.y. 2019/20,
2020/21 and 2021/22.
Requirements to apply
Application is open to international students who, in spite of the citizenship, meet the following requirements:
-having a Secondary High School Diploma obtained in schools located outside Italy after a school attendance not less than 2 years
– being attending the last year of a secondary high school located outside Italy at the moment they are sitting the admission test
– attending a study program in a foreign university outside Italy at the moment they are sitting the admission test, when necessary to fulfill the minimum entry requirements to access the Italian university (for further details
rams ) fulfilling the access requirements for admission to Bachelor Degree Programs for a.y. 2019/20
It is not possible to apply for scholarships for students who:
-have been legally resident or temporary domiciled in Italy for any period in the last 5 years from the publication of this call with the exception of applicants in the frame of the Marco Polo project and applicants who attended Italian language and culture courses in Italian Universities or private language schools;
-have been enrolled, before the 2019/20 academic year, in any First, Second or Third Cycle degree program in an Italian University located abroad or in Italy;
-have been enrolled, before the 2019/20 academic year, for more than two academic years in a foreign University located abroad or in Italy;
-are the recipient of any other Italian or foreign scholarships at the time of application or at the time of the publication of the assignment of the scholarship and for the whole duration of TOPoliTO scholarship (a.y. 2019/20 – a.y. 2020/21 – a.y. 2021/22);
N.B. As TOPoliTO scholarship cannot be combined with any other financial aid provided by any public or private Italian or foreign Institution, in case a beneficiary has been awarded with more than one scholarship, he/she must choose which one he/she will keep or reject;
-are part of any Double or Joint Degree project as an incoming student attending a Bachelor Science program at Politecnico;
-have obtained a credit recognition higher than 30 credits at Politecnico di Torino (see art. 10).
Students interested in applying for TOPoliTO Scholarships have to submit the application from the date of publication of this call up to September 13th, 2019.
Application can be submitted:
1. whilst registering to the test following the procedure below:
– fill-in the on-line application form APPLY@POLITO, submit it and register to the one of the admission test sessions to be held in Italy;
– flag the option “I wish to apply to TOPoliTO scholarships to enroll to Bachelor of Science programs in the A.Y. 2019/20-test in Italy” under the “Research and Academic scholarships” section of APPLY@POLITO.
2. after taking the test re-entering the personal APPLY@POLITO page and flag the option “I wish to apply to TOPoliTO scholarships to enroll to Bachelor of Science programs in the A.Y. 2019/20-test in Italy” under the “Research and Academic scholarships” section of APPLY@POLITO.
For more details about this scholarship, click here.Dossier de candidature