The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation has announced their scholarship application for 2018 in Tohoku University.
– Studens who will start their Master’s program in October 2018 (including students who has already started studying in Japan as a bachelor or a research students and those who will enroll in the Master’s program in October 2018).
– Students from countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America countries.
(Please check the application guide for the specific target countries.)
* Japanese language skill is not essential but the level equivalent of JLPT N3 or above is preferable.
* Those who have applied to another scholarship by Tohoku University recommendation are not eligible.
◆ Scholarship Amount:
– Living allowance: 120,000 yen per month
– Admission (Entrance) fee: 282,000 yen
– Tuition fee: 535,800 yen
– Travel expense: Economy class roundtrip airfare between Japan and your country. (It will be paid to those who live outlide Japan only.)
◆ Scholarship Term:
From October 2018 until completion of Master’s program in 2020 (maximum 2 years)
◆ How to apply:
Prepare documents that are instructed in the guideline to submit them to the department office.
– Application documents can be filled out in Japanese or in English by using the computer.
– Economic Status Report should be stated as of October 1, 2018.
◆ Application Deadline:
Please contact the department office for the deadline.
(It is likely to be a few days prior to the deadline set by the Student Support Section, which isThursday, August 23, 2018.)