The Holland scholarship provides a partial funing of € 5,000 for first year of study to non EEA students for studying any subject in Universities of Netherlands.
The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
- Degree Level: The Scholarship is for bachelors and masters courses.
- Available Subjects: Under the holland scholarship any subject can be chosen in universities of netherlands.
- Scholarship Provider: Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science is providing Holland Scholarship.
- Scholarship Benefits: € 5,000 for first year of study
- Eligible Nationalities: Non EEA Students are eligible to apply
- Eligibility Criteria:
The applicant should
- be non-EEA nationality.
- applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- Application Procedure:
Find your programme in the overview of participating research universities or in the overview of participating universities of applied sciences. You will find detailed information about the application procedure and deadlines in the links provided in both lists.
The university will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
You can now apply for the 2020-2021 academic year. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2020 or 1 May 2020. Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.