Manchester Metropolitan University is committed to recognising high-achieving students and we have a comprehensive range of scholarships available.
Manchester Met is making a limited number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000*. These scholarships are open to international students who enrol on a full-time taught programme in January 2019.
For students with an offer for a course starting in January 2019, you can apply for a Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship via this webpage from 17 September 2018. Applicants will be notified if they have been successful in November 2018.
You can apply for an award if you:
Please also see full terms and conditions for further eligibility criteria – Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships Terms and Conditions
Please note, this scholarship cannot be combined with any other financial support from Manchester Met.
For courses starting in September 2018, the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships application period is now closed. Applicants will be notified if they have been successful in June 2018.
– In order to apply, applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University
– If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met
– Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2018/2019 scholarship
– The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only
– Scholarships are only available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay full overseas tuition fees. Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship.
* The scholarship amount quoted relates to the 2018/19 academic year and may change for the 2019/20 academic year.Dossier de candidature