Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2022/23 academic year.
Sheffield Hallam University in UK
All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
International and European Union (non-UK) students
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
• be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Read the full eligibility criteria at the official website.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have applied for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please find a course and apply. When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, you must apply for a scholarship online before 1 November 2022 for January 2023 entry.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.Dossier de candidature