Bourses d’études Afrique du Sud 2020 : Postgraduate program at Canon Collins
Type de bourse
Afrique du Sud
Date fin de candidature
10 août 2020
Bourses d’études Afrique du Sud 2020 : Postgraduate program at
Since 1981, the Canon Collins Trust is supporting individual studies. It believes that higher education is empowering for individuals and transformative for society.
Why at this program? Through this program, you can choose your South African university for study and also can build a bright future with the help of the university teachers.
- University or Organization: Canon Collins Educational & Legal Assistance Trust
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: R20,000 to R100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in South Africa
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a masters and PhD degree course in the field of Justice (which includes Law, Economics, Politics and the Environment), Education (policy and practice), and Humanities (which includes Literature, History, Anthropology, and the Arts) at any university in South Africa.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a permanent resident in one of the given countries.
How to Apply
If you are getting excited about the award, then see the instruction for applying to the award-
- Move 1- Firstly; enroll in a master or a PhD degree level course at any South African university.
- Move 2- After being enrolled; apply for the award through the online application portal.
The free education grants will be valued from R20, 000 to R100, 000 depending on student circumstances. And support both full and part-time study and will consider applications from those who wish to study by distance learning.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Canon Collins Educational & Legal Assistance Trust is building a community of change agents across southern Africa who create and use research for social impact. Canon Collins Trust was founded in...