Bourses d’études Allemagne 2020 : Doctoral Program at the University of Oldenburg
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
30 juin 2020
Bourses d’études Allemagne 2020 : Doctoral Program at University of Oldenburg
The University of Oldenburg is invoking admirable chance for the students into the terms of the STIBET Scholarships to enhance their career.
International students who are going to pursue a graduate degree programme at the university will get funding assistance that will provide a wonderful opportunity for empowering their career.
The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is a college situated in Oldenburg, Germany. It is a standout amongst the most significant and much respected instructive offices in northwestern Germany. It has practical experience in interdisciplinary and feasible advancement ponders and sustainable power source examines with a spotlight on sun based and wind vitality.
Why at the University of Oldenburg?
Oldenburg is a place where global training will be provided for investigating the contemporary monetary, social and political difficulties.
- Graduation in winter semester 2020/21
- Residence permit for study purposes or the purpose of a doctorate (in general according to Section 16 of the German Residence Act – AufenthG)
- Monthly income during the program period may not exceed EUR 450
- All international students and doctoral candidates who expect to complete their studies in the winter semester 2020/21 are eligible to apply.
- The prerequisites are good academic performance; pro-bono/ voluntary work inside or outside the university is a plus.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you made up your mind to grasp this education award then you must be engaged in a graduate programme at university. After being admitted, you are permitted to fill the application form for this grant. Send your applications by e-mail in the form of a single continuous pdf document to [email protected], using the subject “STIBET thesis phase”.
- Supporting Documents: For being beneficiary of this grant, you are advised to submit a motivation letter, Resume/CV, transcript with grade average, enrolment certificate, and letter of recommendation. The letter of recommendation must be submitted in a closed envelope or sent by e-mail by the author to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: If you are willing to get admission then you ought to have matriculation qualification.
- Language Requirement: Simply having basic information in the English language isn’t sufficient yet applicants are required to have proficiency in speaking and composing aptitudes in this language.
Under this funding education, you will be empowered with 400 EUR per month throughout your course.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Oldenburg University The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is a university located in Oldenburg, Germany. It is one of the most important and highly regarded educational facilities in n...