Bourses d’études : Australian Catholic University – Australie 2018
Type de bourse
Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature
05 mars 2018
Bourses d’études en Australie 2018, proposées par Australian Catholic University
About this scholarship
Established in 2010 by the Ballarat Sisters of Mercy who support the Mission of ACU and wish to contribute to its work, in particular, a commitment to supporting high quality education based on Christian values and a commitment to mercy and justice.
Open: Friday, 21 July 2017
Close: Monday, 5 March 2018
The scholarship is valued at up to $4,000, paid as one instalment annually for the duration of the course.
- $1,000 per annum is available for students enrolled full-time, for a maximum of four years
- $500 per annum is available for students enrolled part-time, for a maximum of eight years.
There are one scholarships available.
Commencing and Current
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU undergraduate degree
- Campus: Ballarat
- Year level: first or second year (or part time equivalent)
- From a rural or regional area
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 500-800 words outlining:
- How you engage with your local community and how does this reflect the mission and values of ACU?
- The hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing higher education, and how your degree will change your future.
- Three written references which address the above criteria
- Evidence of relocation or residence in a rural or regional area
Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Written references
Applicants will be shortlisted by the Scholarships Office and recipients selected by the donor.
You are requested to submit a letter of appreciation for the donor explaining how the scholarship has assisted you. The letter should be submitted to the Scholarships Office no later than 1 October 2018.
The recipient will be required to submit an annual report to the Scholarships Office by 1 October each year on his/her progress and the ways he/she has demonstrated his/her commitment.
Dossier de candidature