Bourses d’études Australie 2020: Masters program at University of Queensland
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
22 sept. 2020
Bourses d’études Australie 2020: Masters program at
University of Queensland
The University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. The university is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have to be enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements by August 1 of their enrollment year. Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1 of their Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get involved in this program, aspirants are prescribed to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for the bursary.
- Admission Requirements: You will be able to gain a conditional admission for a postgraduate degree program after meeting the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the resume (2-page maximum), transcripts/academic records essays (2) and letters of recommendation.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
The grant will provide full tuition, fees, room, and board, travel to and from Beijing, in-country study tours, required books and supplies, Lenovo laptop and smartphone, health insurance and a personal stipend.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge...