Bourses d’études Australie 2020 : Undergraduate Program at Macquarie University
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
24 juill. 2020
Bourses d’études Australie 2020 : Undergraduate Program
at Macquarie University
Many students dream of studying in Australia, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Macquarie University is offering English Language International funding for the academic session 2020/21.
The funding program assists international students who want to commence undergraduate or postgraduate course in the field of Academic English.
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is considered one of the world’s best universities and consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia. It offers various degree programs for worldwide students.
Why study at Macquarie University?
The university is well-known for its first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. At the university, students will be one of the best times of their life because they will have many opportunities to discover their potential.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: 100% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia, Laos (Australian Awards Scholars), Thailand, or Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate course in Academic English.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Receive a packaged offer of English Language and Coursework Degree.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full?time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework at the Macquarie University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The Macquarie University will provide scholarship of 100% of tuition fees for Academic English (packaged), taken from the Macquarie University English Language Centre for up to 10 weeks.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Macquarie University Uniquely located in the heart of Australia’s largest high-tech precinct, Macquarie brings together 40,000 students and 2000 staff in one thriving hub of discovery. Our campus ...