Bourses d’études Canada 2020 : Postdoctoral Fellowship by The Government of Canada
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 oct. 2020
Bourses d’études Canada 2020 : Postdoctoral Fellowship by
The Government of Canada
The Government of Canada offering a Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship program for Canadian and foreign citizens. Up to 70 fellowships are awarded annually (a total of up to 140 awards are active at any time).
The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program provides funding to the very best postdoctoral applicants, both nationally and internationally, who will positively contribute to the country’s economic, social and research-based growth
The objective of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships program is to attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent, both nationally and internationally, develop their leadership potential and position them for success as research leaders of tomorrow.
University or Organization: The Government of Canada
Course Level: Postdoctoral Study
Award: $70,000 per year
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Canadian and international
The program can be taken in Canada or foreign countries
Dossier de candidature
- Canadian and foreign citizens can apply for these Banting Postdoctoral fellowships.
- Fellowships are awarded in the following research areas: Health research, Natural sciences and/or engineering and Social sciences and/or humanities.
Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreign citizens are eligible to apply with the following stipulations:
- Applicants who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution,
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who obtained their Ph.D., PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a foreign university may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution, and
- Applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and who obtained their Ph.D., PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a Canadian university may hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at either a Canadian institution or an institution outside of Canada. Confirm that you and your proposed host institution meet the criteria below before you apply for a Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship. Applications that do not meet all of the eligibility criteria will not be accepted. Applicant eligibilityCitizenship and location of the host institution
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Le gouvernement du Canada a lancé le Programme de bourses d’études supérieures du Canada Vanier (BESC Vanier) en 2008 pour attirer les meilleurs étudiants au doctorat d’ici et d’...