Bourses d’études Canada 2020 : Undergraduate Program at University of Montreal
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 sept. 2020
Bourses d’études Canada 2020 : Undergraduate Program at
University of Montreal
To nurture the talent of international students in Canada, the University of Montreal is actively offering a beneficial International Student programme for the academic year 2020-21.
This scholarship is an excellent chance to attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world for those students who might be unable to do so due to their financial hardship.
With 14 amazing faculties and a most comprehensive range of degree programs, University of Montreal is a comprehensive university where you can learn from world’s some of the best creative and inspiring people.
Why at the University of Montreal?
The university has been playing a significant role in the development of education in Canada. It is not only one of the largest universities in North America but also ranked as third on the list of best 50 research institutions in the world.
- University or Organization: University of Montreal
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master and PhD
- Award: Up to $19,339 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Master and PhD
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Must have enrolled in a full-time approved study program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the applicable program and after that complete a declaration form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are required to submit documents like Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements are varied depending on the course you are applying for. However, you can provide certificates of the following qualification to prove your proficiency in English: IELTS and TOEFL.
Benefits; All the participants will get the amount of up to $19,339 per year to cover their study expenses.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
The University of Montreal is a French-language public research university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The university’s main campus is located on the northern slope of Mount Royal in th...