Bourses d’études Inde 2020: PhD program at The IDEX Accelerator
Type de bourse
instituts de formation spécialisée
Date fin de candidature
15 nov. 2020
Bourses d’études Inde 2020: Professional development program at The IDEX Accelerator
Applications are invited for IDEX Global Fellowship to take part in six months of intrapreneurial leadership training across India. Applicants from all corners of the world are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
IDEX stands for Intrapreneur Development Experience. Their mission is to create the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world. Social intrapreneurs are becoming key actors in the race towards a new kind of economy.
University or Organization: The IDEX Accelerator
Course Level: Professional development program for Social Intrapreneurs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Fellows from all corners of the world
The program can be taken in India
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- Fellows from all corners of the world are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
- IDEX is a six-month fellowship experience designed for Aspiring intrapreneurs who want to take control of their career path while helping to address society’s most pressing problems. Fellows gain emerging market experience while working hands-on with socially-focused enterprises who deliver high impact solutions in local and global communities.
- Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications to be eligible for the IDEX Fellowship:
- Have a Bachelor, Masters or Graduate Degree (in any field) prior to the start of the program
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment
- Be proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Can obtain an India Business visa for a minimum of six months
- Have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of professional work experience
- Have excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online.
- Language Requirements: In order to be eligible applicants must have English fluency (written and spoken).
Dossier de candidature
- Pre-departure Virtual Training
- Monthly Transportation Stipend of $125 (approx. INR 8500) for the 6 months of fellowship term (prorated for the first and last months)
- Housing in Bangalore for 1st month of the fellowship term
- Monthly capacity building workshops
- Networking opportunities
- An advising program that pairs fellows with local resident mentors and a curated curriculum
- A one-week Orientation in Bangalore, India to begin the fellowship
- Professional development and personal support from a dedicated in-country program manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Internationally recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise
- Strategically transitioning your professional skills to service the development sector in one of the biggest emerging markets
- Adding professional credibility with this one of a kind, on the ground experience
- Being engaged with an incredible diversity of world views, experiences and cultural traditions that fellows bring to the program.
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- A global family for life!
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse