Bourses d’études Irlande 2020 : Postgraduate Program at University of Limerick
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 juill. 2020
Bourses d’études Irlande 2020 : Postgraduate Program at
University of Limerick
In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, the University of Limerick is offering the Faculty of Education and Health Science Scholarships for international students.
The program aims to support overseas aspirants who want to complete an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university in Ireland.
Established in 1972, the University of Limerick is a higher education institution in Limerick, Ireland. It provides 72 undergraduate programmes, and 103 taught postgraduate programmes across four faculties.
Why at the University of Limerick? The university is committed to providing an outstanding student experience in one of the most beautiful campuses in Europe. Here, students will have an opportunity to gain theoretical as well as practical work experience in a career area.
- University or Organization: University of Limerick
- Department: Faculty of Education and Health Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to €3,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from non-EU counties.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in nursing and a postgraduate degree in Psychology, Psychological Science, Sports Performance, Sports Exercise & Performance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
- A-Level (+GCSE O Level)
- Candidates must hold a qualification that is equivalent to an Irish or UK honours bachelor’s degree (NQAI level 8).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the opportunity, applicants have to enrol in the eligible degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the academic records of all the previous school attended, cover letter and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide the award in the following manner:
Dossier de candidature
- For Undergraduate: The bursary will provide the award amount of €1,500
- For Postgraduate: The bursary will provide the award amount of €3,000
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse