Bourses d’études Irlande 2020 : Under/Postgraduate Program at University of Limerick
Type de bourse
Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature
01 juill. 2020
Bourses d’études Irlande 2020 : Under/Postgraduate Program
at University of Limerick
The University of Limerick is pleased to announce the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Merit-Based international awards for the session 2020/21.
The funding program will support the best-qualified International (Non-EU) students who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university. The bursaries are based on academic merit and are a reduction in tuition fees.
Established in 1972, the University of Limerick provides 72 undergraduate programmes and 103 taught postgraduate programmes across four faculties. It has some other opportunities to help students develop their employability skills.
Why at the University of Limerick? By studying at UL, students will have an opportunity to gain theoretical as well as practical work experience in a career area related to your course. The university has a proud record of innovation in education and excellence in research and scholarship.
- University: University of Limerick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: Up to €2,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International (Non-EU) students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
- A-Level (+GCSE O Level)
- Applicants must hold a qualification that is equivalent to an Irish or UK honors bachelor’s degree (NQAI level 8).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, students are advised to unroll in the eligible program at the university. After taking admission, students can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for an academic transcript of all the previous school attended, cover letter and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Bangor, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
Dossier de candidature
- For undergraduate financial aid: International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth €1,500 per year
- For postgraduate placements: International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth €2,000 per year.
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse