Bourses d’études : Malaisie 2018 – MTCP
Type de bourse
Doctorat | Master
Date début de candidature
01 juin 2018
Date fin de candidature
28 juin 2018
Bourses d’études : Malaisie 2018 – MTCP
The MTCP Scholarship for Post-Graduate Studies provides opportunities for students to pursue advanced academic study in Malaysia. This scholarship is a Governmentto-Government basis, without any bond imposed by Malaysia. Scholarships are intended for promising candidates who may be expected to make a significant contribution to their own countries on their return from Malaysia. The duration of the award is 36 months for PhD and between 12 to 24 months for Masters Programme.
ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA :
To be eligible for the MALAYSIAN TECHNICAL COOPERATION PROGRAMME (MTCP) Scholarship, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Not be more than 45 years of age during application.
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Masters Degree applicants and for PhD candidates must possess CGPA 3.5/4.0 or very good result at Masters degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study. In addition, for post-doctoral programme, the selection will be evaluated based on the number of books produced, refereed/non refereed journals, portfolio and patent copyright. The Post-Doctoral candidate must have excellent reputation in research and possesses knowledge related to the research to be carried out.
- Took one of the following English Language Proficiency Test not more than two years before the date of application. The list of tests and minimum scores required are as follows: IELTS Academic Test with a score of at least 6.5; or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of at least 580 or computer based test with a score of at least 230 or interned-based test with a score of at least 92.
- In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants.
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional offer letter will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the universities in Malaysia).
VALUE OF SCHOLARSHIPS :
Each scholarship consists of:-
- Air tickets from recipient’s capital city to Malaysia
- An approved tuition fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Annual grant for books and internal travel
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Installation and Termination grant
- Thesis allowance
PRIORITY STUDY AREAS :
Field of studies is in the following priority areas:
- Science and Engineering
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Economics and Islamic Finance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Biotechnology Bio-security and Food Safety
- Infrastructure and Utility
- Environmental Studies
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
*** Applicants may choose any related course within the field/areas mentioned above
SELECTION CRITERIA :
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:-
- High-level academic achievement
- The quality of the research proposal and its potential contribution towards advancement of technology and human well-being.
- Excellent communication, writing and reading skills in English Language.
GENERAL CONDITION OF AWARD :
- Scholarship holder must undertake full-time studies for postgraduate studies at a campus of Malaysian Universities. It is the responsibility of the scholarship holders to confirm admission to the university.
- Scholarship holders must not change their programme during tenure of the scholarship except with written permission from their university and the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
- Scholarship holders must follow the approved programmes and abide by the university’s rules, regulations and codes of conduct.
- Any suspension from the university will result in immediate suspension of award. Monthly allowances are not payable during suspension, including suspension due to illness.
- It is the responsibility of successful candidates to apply for and meet the requirements for the issuing of an appropriate entry visa including medical examination. The offer of the scholarship does not guarantee the granting of a visa.
- Scholarship holders must maintain satisfactory progress and good standing as stipulated by their host university and degree programme, or the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- The scholarships are tenable in Malaysian universities and research must be carried out in Malaysia.
- Scholarship holders are not allowed to take any paid employment during their tenure unless with written approval from the host university.
HOW TO APPLY – IMPORTANT NOTES
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Le système d’enseignement supérieur marocain est composé de trois grands secteurs : L’enseignement supérieur public L’enseignement supérieur dans le cadre du partenariat L’enseignement supérieur privé L’enseignement supérieur public reg...