Bourses d’études Malaisie 2020 : Master Program at The University of Nottingham
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
02 août 2020
Bourses d’études Malaisie 2020 : Master Program at The
University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham is offering Developing Solutions Masters funding for students starting full-time masters degree programs in September 2020.
The aim of the Developing Solutions Masters award is to enable and encourage academically able students from the developing and third world countries.
Consistently ranked in the top 100 Universities worldwide, the University of Nottingham offers a range of study opportunities for students from foundation level courses through to doctoral degrees. A broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are available from different specialist schools and departments.
Why at the University of Nottingham?
The university provides professional, high-quality careers and information service for students. It encompasses careers, student development, and outreach activities, including careers resources and appointments and skills sessions.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the developing and third world countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Science, Technology and Education, including the following courses:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- MA International Relations
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for a full-time Masters degree program at the University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2020/21 intakes.
- Candidate must have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of the undergraduate program. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- The applicant must have sufficiently enabled to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award then you are required to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a statement explaining Why have you chosen to study this programme Max 150 words, Why have you chosen to study in Malaysia, an overview of your responsibilities in your last position held, how will this application benefit you and your country and your future career ambitions.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, aspirants are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to demonstrate English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
Application Deadlines: submission of application will be open from March 2020
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
University of Nottingham “The University of Nottingham shares many of the characteristics of the world’s great universities. However, we are distinct not only in our key strengths but in how our m...