Bourses d’études Maroc 2020 : PhD Sandwich Fellowships by The International Atomic Energy Agency
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
18 sept. 2020
Bourses d’études Maroc 2020 : PhD Sandwich Fellowships by
The International Atomic Energy Agency
Founded in 1957, the IAEA is the world’s centre of cooperation in the nuclear field. Its global standard-setting projects provide a framework for the equitable participation of Member States on a worldwide scale.
Why should apply for Sandwich programme? By joining the programme, students will gain advance knowledge in AFRA Regional Strategic Cooperative Framework and develop/enhance their human resources capacities.
- University: International Atomic Energy Agency
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: At least 20
- Nationality: African candidates
- The award can be taken in Africa
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD Sandwich Fellowship Programme focuses on the following regional priority thematic areas:
- Food and Agriculture
- Human Health and Nutrition
- Water resources management
- Nuclear Engineering
- Industrial Applications
- Energy Planning
- Climate Change and
- Radiation Safety
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who meet the above-mentioned qualifications are requested to complete and submit application form through the online InTouchPlus platform http://intouchplus.iaea.org) for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The following required application materials must send to Division for Africa:
- The candidate’s Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of the duly certified Master’ degree
- Transcripts of the Master’ degree NB: Preference will be given to candidates with at least upper second class honours degree.
- An official letter from the candidate home university confirming that the candidate is registered and enrolled in the PhD programme
- A Letter of admission to a foreign University
- A language certificate from a certified language centre
- A recent medical certificate from an authorized Medical Consultant.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission applicants must have a previous year degree
- Language Requirement: Demonstrate the English language ability through the IELTS test.
International Atomic Energy Agency will provide all the following study expenses:
Dossier de candidature
- Training fees (registration fee, bench fee, course fee and examination fee) paid to then foreign University
- Return airfares
- Medical insurance and a
- Monthly Stipend to cover accommodation, food costs and training/research materials
Informations de contact