Bourses d’études New Zealand 2020: Undergraduate program at Laidlaw College
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 déc. 2020
Bourses d’études New Zealand 2020: Undergraduate program at
Why study at Laidlaw College? They are committed to seeing our students flourish academically, socially, and through an encounter with God and others.
- University or Organization: Laidlaw College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% – 40% of 1st year tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Demonstrate a commitment to what it means to be a Christian
- Be able to show evidence of a high level of academic achievement in your secondary schooling, or previous tertiary study history in completed qualifications, and a high level of community involvement.
- Be able to provide an academic reference as to your ability from a suitable academic leader.
- Have applied for and been accepted to a programme of study at Laidlaw College
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the college. After that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: A written reference in support of your application from a suitable academic leader.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following
- Applicants to this programme who have no secondary schooling or NCEA level 1 attainment or equivalent will require an entry assessment (including a literacy test) to establish eligibility.
- Applicants who have NCEA level 2 attainment (or above) or evidence of equivalent knowledge and skills have open entry to apply.
- Language Requirement: Applicants for whom English is not their first language:
- IELTS (academic): 5.5 or higher with a minimum of 5.0 in reading and writing.
- Pearson Test of English (academic): 42
Each successful winner will receive 25% – 40% of 1st-year tuition fees to cover their educational expenses in New Zealand.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse