Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 : International Student Excellence Scholarships by University of Auckland
Type de bourse
Doctorat | Master
Date fin de candidature
21 nov. 2020
Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 : International Student Excellence Scholarships by
University of Auckland
The University of Auckland is the highest-ranked University in the country. It has six campuses, five in Auckland and one in Whangarei in the Northland Region. The University provides a range of accommodation options for students. It is ranked 83rd worldwide in the 2019/20 QS World University Rankings.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a new international student.
- The candidate must have an offer to undertake a Postgraduate Diploma or Masters of 120 points or more, or an undergraduate degree (applying with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications) at the University of Auckland.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit, the quality of the letter of application and endorsement by the applicant’s referee.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for pursuing the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Creative Arts and Industries
- Education and Social Work
- Medical and Health Sciences
Benefits of the Programs
- Up to 50 scholarships are available.
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth up to $10,000 for either postgraduate study or undergraduate study.
- The scholarship will provides support towards the candidate’s tuition fee.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To be enlisted in this education program, you are required to follow this application procedure:
- Step 1: Apply for Admission
To be accepted to this studentship, candidates are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Auckland.
- Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After being accepted as a university student, a candidate can apply for the Scholarship. The Scholarship will be paid as a compulsory fees credit towards the first semester of study at the University of Auckland.
- Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Entry Requirements
For admission at the University, candidates are needed to meet the minimum entry requirements of the University:
- For an undergraduate degree, you are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- For applying to the postgraduate degree, you are needed to hold their bachelor degree certificates.
- If English isn’t your first language, you will need to meet the English language requirements to study with us.
- You can also check other entry requirements of the University.
For studying in New Zealand, you will need a valid visa. Students must apply for a student visa directly through Immigration New Zealand. The University will not be able to process your application. If you have any questions about your student visa, please visit AskAuckland Central or book an appointment to ask about your visa.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
The University of Auckland’s mission is to be a research-led, international university, recognised for excellence in teaching, learning, research, creative work, and administration, for the sign...