Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 : Master Program at University of Canterbury
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 nov. 2020
Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 : Master Program at
University of Canterbury
Applicants are invited to become a part of the International T W Adams Scholarship in Forestry funded by the University of Canterbury. The award is open for students from all around the world for the academic year 2020-2021.
The scholarship encourages excellent students who want to commence a Masters or PhD degree program at the School of Forestry in New Zealand.
Established in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand and ranked within the top 500 universities in the world. It offers a wide range of facilities and services are available to students on and around the UC campus as well as our field facilities.
Why at the University of Canterbur ?
The university provides a variety of services based on your needs as a student, graduate, employer, or academic. Here students can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters coursework in the field of Forestry Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be accepted for enrolment in MForSc
- Must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the MForSc or PhD in the School of Forestry. After getting enrolled, you must have to submit the online application for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Canterbury will provide an award of $5,000 to contribute towards a living allowance and tuition fees for the academic year 2020-2021.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact