Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 : Master Program at Victoria University of Wellington
Type de bourse
instituts de formation spécialisée | Master
Date fin de candidature
15 sept. 2020
Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 : Master Program at Victoria
University of Wellington
Victoria University of Wellington is now launching a new call for the funding opportunity named as Buchanan funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
The grant is intended to financially assist high-achieving students who are unable to afford to pursue a master by research degree in New Zealand.
The roots of the Victoria University of Wellington can be traced back to 1897 when it was established. Currently, it is a top-ranked university providing world-class education and unforgettable university experience to students from around the world.
Why at Victoria University of Wellington?
The institution is leading a new way of learning and research in the country. They are committed to providing a high-quality research-led learning and teaching environment and to reward and celebrate excellence in all its forms.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master by thesis
- Award: $10,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both home and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master by thesis in New Zealand History and Society.
- Eligibility Criteria: To see whether you are eligible or not for this program, please check out the given requirements:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or intending to enrol in a full-time Master’s by thesis at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to research New Zealand’s history, cultures and society.
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this application , you are advised to take admission in an applicable program Once you have been accepted to study at the university, you can apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Provide an overview of the current/intended research project, an academic reference, a statement on financial hardship.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Please go through this website for detailed information.
- Language Requirement: You can satisfy all the requirements associated with language by having: TOEFL 90 points on the internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing, or IELTS overall band of 6.5, no sub-score below 6, or a minimum of two ratings of 5 and two ratings of 4 in the Victoria University of Wellington English Proficiency Program test, or other.
The total value of this award is up to $10,000. It will be provided to all selected students to assist with costs associated with pursuing a masters by research degree.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
University of Wellington University of Wellington is a university in Wellington, New Zealand. It was established in 1897 by Act of Parliament, and was a constituent college of the University of N...