Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 : Postgraduate Program at University of Auckland
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
30 juin 2020
Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 : Postgraduate Program at
University of Auckland
The University of Auckland is sponsoring an opportunity through its Law School Postgraduate Awards for the academic year 2020-2021. The awards are exclusively open for domestic and international students.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to commence a Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies, and Master of Taxation Studies at the Auckland Law School.
Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand. It provides high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities for the students.
Why at the University of Auckland?
The university conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centres. Here students gain transferable skills that help them adapt well and manage the different roles they may take on over their career
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: NZ$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to five
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies, Master of Taxation Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate certificate from New Zealand, or acceptable equivalent qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- Previous work experience may be taken into account.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the postgraduate coursework at the University of Auckland. After that, all applications for the award shall be made in writing to the Faculty of Law via email to lawdean-at-auckland.ac.nz.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of their official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed, a current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees, and a cover letter.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The Auckland Law School will offer an award of NZ$10,000 to international and domestic students for the academic year 2020-2021.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse