Coventry University is proud to offer International Academic Excellence Scholarships to postgraduate students who have exceptional academic achievement. The bursaries are allocated to applicants on the basis of their academic merit.
The university provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development
Coventry University is leading UK University which is ranked No.15 amongst the UK Universities. Coventry University is the top University for student satisfaction. This university is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
2. Downloadable application form: Once completed, email the form to [email protected]
3. THROUGH UCAS: If you are an undergraduate student from the EU, you must apply through UCAS.
4. THROUGH A LOCAL OFFICE OR LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE: Find your regional contact here.
- VISA – UK Border Authority entry clearance.
- Ask a Question: Get in touch if you have any queries.
- Supporting Documents: All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- An English language test score
- Your personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
- English Language Requirements: In order to obtain a Tier 4 student visa, applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK. The requirements differ dependent on whether they are applying to study a Foundation or Pre-Sessional English programme or those who wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate degree level.
Coventry University is a public research university in the city of Coventry, England, part of the wider Coventry University Group. It was formerly known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987, and...