Bourses d’études UK 2020 : Undergraduate Program at University of Birmingham
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 juill. 2020
Bourses d’études UK 2020 : Undergraduate Program at
University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for the Middle East & N.Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarship. The funding opportunity is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational program encourages highly talented students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
The University of Birmingham is a well-known university which gained its university status by Royal Charter in 1900. It offers more than 250 different undergraduate courses, 600 postgraduate, 140 research, and 450 PhD opportunities.
Why at the University of Birmingham ?
The university provides language as well as professional skills that are good enough for students to participate in the classes and understand the lectures. Here students get a lot of opportunities related to their future career.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate course in the subject area of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2020. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Be classed as domiciled in one of the following countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, Bahrain, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, or the UAE (i.e. habitually resident in one of these countries).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the program.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Birmingham. After that, students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham and be in contact with ‘GlobalStudyUK’ by the deadline. Then candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: The program will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Awards are for £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2020.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Univeristy of Birmingham Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterised by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken n...