Bourses d’études USA 2020 : Undergraduate Program at Claremont McKenna College
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 déc. 2020
Bourses d’études USA 2020 : Undergraduate Program at
Claremont McKenna College
Claremont McKenna College is now rewarding students with excellent academic performance through its generous Merit-Based Scholarship. This scheme is made available for international first-year applicants.
The purpose of this programme is to find new talent from around the world and encourage them to study at Claremont McKenna College.
Founded in 1946, Claremont McKenna College is counted in one of the United States’ top liberal arts colleges. It specializes in government and economics. The college has eleven world-class research institutes where students research with professors. With more than 1,300 students, it has become one of the selective colleges in the world.
Why study at Claremont McKenna College? Great facilities, talented professors, highly ranked programs, supporting staff and friendly environment are the aspects that make this institution an ideal choice for any students. At the university, students are prepared to make a difference and lead a successful and productive life.
- University or Organization: Claremont McKenna College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: N/A
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in a variety of areas.
- Eligibility Criteria: You will be selected if you:
- Are international students
- Have applied for an approved course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this application . For consideration, you need to send an application for admission and all supporting credentials by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, you can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Requirements associated with language vary from course to course.
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover educational expenses associated with an approved course.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Claremont McKenna College, one of the nation’s top liberal arts colleges, prepares students to make a difference. The College educates students for thoughtful and productive lives and roles of respo...