Bourses d’études Suède 2020 : Adlerbert Master Scholarship – Chalmers University
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
15 janv. 2020
Bourses d’études Suède 2020 : Adlerbert Master Scholarship Chalmers University
Chalmers University of Technology – Adlerbert Study Scholarships 2020
Five scholarships were awarded in 2019 (no number of sholarships have been set for 2020) to students who are citizens of one of 143 countries (link below). The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the the Adlerbert Foundations.
Chalmers University of Technology conducts research and offers education in technology, science, shipping and architecture with a sustainable future as its global vision. Chalmers is well-known for providing an effective environment for innovation and has 13 departments. Situated in Gothenburg, Sweden, Chalmers has 10,300 full-time students and 3,100 employees.
Master’s Programs by Area:-
For all of the current Master’s programs at Chalmers click here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, TURKEY, IRAN, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
2 years ( 120 credits ).
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
- 1st year Master’s program applicants.
- Citizens of these 143 countries.
- The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home University’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s Programs.
- For students in their final year of Bachelor’s studies: Students who do not hold the completed degree, but are registered for the final semester of a program leading to the required degree, may apply to Chalmers. If this applies to you a certification from your current university is required. An official document stating that you are a currently enrolled student and participating in your final semester of studies must be submitted with your application.
For all of Chalmers master’s programmes, the English requirement must be equivalent to or higher than English 6 (in Swedish upper secondary school). You can demonstrate that you meet the requirement through: certain upper secondary (high school) studies,certain university studies,or an internationally approved English test ( IELTS and TOEFL).
- Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program).
- Create an account on this
- Log in website.
- Choose one or several Master’s programmes at Chalmers .
- Then click “to application”,you will find your application number
- Required documents:
- Certificates and diplomas from previous university studies (including students in their final year of bachelor’s studies).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades.
- Proof of English language skills.
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements – A course syllabus must be submitted for each specific prerequisite (include a Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) and prerequisites (one or several courses selected as necessary for the specific programme) and for three particular programmes a portfolio is required).
- Relevant pages of your passport or other valid ID.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Project portfolio.
The project portfolio is a prerequisite for the following programmes: Architecture and Urban Design, Architecture and Planning Beyond Sustainability and Industrial Design Engineering.
- Letter of (intent) motivation.
The letter of motivation should not exceed 1 page and must be in English.
- Work experience:
Certificates of relevant work experience or other professional certificates, if any.
- Letter of recommendation (optional):
you make sure that both a date and clear contact information is provided, with the organization as well as the referee’s name clearly stated.
You may provide one or two letters of recommendation.
- Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) (optional):
All applicants are encouraged to submit official University documentation, which clearly states the applicant’s cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for the Bachelor’s studies.
Note: You must always submit your documents in the official language of the country where you studied. If this language is not Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, English, French or German, you must also provide an official translation. This translation should be in one of those 6 languages.
- Upload your documents (before 1st of February) here.
- Open the on-line request and submit it in order to obtain the personal link to your scholarship application form.
- You will receive e-mail that includes link to the online scholarship application form.
Note: This e-mail will not be sent instantaneously. Normally, it is sent within 24 hours but it may take up to a few days in some cases, depending on holidays, weekends, etc.) .
- Open the online scholarship application form.
- Log in by your application number.
- Select the scholarships that you wish to apply “Adlerbert Study Scholarships (100% tuition fee reduction)”.
- Write your name & date of birth.
- Write Cumulative GPA, maximum & minimum passing grade, your Graduation date.
Fifth Step: Notification and mandatory confirmation requirement:
Dossier de candidature
- Scholarship notifications will be sent out by e-mail by Chalmers between March and Mid-April.
- In order to keep your scholarship offer, you have to confirm that you accept the offered scholarship. Instructions will follow in your scholarship offer notification. Make sure to confirm by the specified deadline.
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Chalmers University of Technology Chalmers University of Technology is a foundation university with the board of the Chalmers University of Technology Foundation as its supreme decision-making body....