The Adlerbertska Foreign Student Hospitality foundation grant in Sweden
Type de bourse
Doctorat | Licence
Date fin de candidature
20 févr. 2020
Bourses d’études Suède 2020 : The Adlerbertska Foreign Student Hospitality at University of Gothenburg
The University of Gothenburg is proudly announcing the Adlerbertska Foreign Student Hospitality Foundation funding for outstanding candidates in Sweden.
The study program is open to foreign visiting students to take part in undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the University of Gothenburg who intend to return to their home countries after completed studies.
The University is the third-oldest university located in Sweden. It has eight faculties and 38 departments that offer a wide range of different programmes in most academic fields.
Why at the University of Gothenburg? This university gives you the opportunity to study in the heart of one of the most student-friendly cities in the world and help you to develop your professional network.
- University: University of Gothenburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: This is open for foreign visiting students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications are made in the University’s application system.
Your application is complete when:
- The application has the status “Submitted” in the application system, and;
- Has been confirmed with BankID (alternatively has been printed, signed and sent by regular mail). BankID can only be used by people who have a Swedish social security number and a Swedish bank account.
- Printed and signed applications must have been received by the University of Gothenburg. Address: The Scholarship Board at the University of Gothenburg, Box 100, SE-405 30 Gothenburg.
- Supporting Documents: If you are applying for a scholarship on a Master’s level, submitting a CV and Letter of Motivation. For funding for the Bachelor’s programme in software engineering, you do not need to submit a CV or a Letter of Motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission in a master’s program, you must have an undergraduate degree and for the bachelor degree, applicants must have a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The university will provide financial support to the high achieving foreign visiting students during the time period of study.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
The University of Gothenburg The University of Gothenburg meets societal challenges with diverse knowledge. 38 000 students and 6 000 employees make the University a large and inspiring place to work ...