Bourses d’études Suède 2020 : Undergraduate & Master at Jönköping University
Type de bourse
Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature
15 avr. 2020
Bourses d’études Suède 2020 : Undergraduate & Master at
Planning on studying a Master’s degree in Sweden? Jönköping University is offering the program to cover your tuition-fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
The bursaries are open for non–EU/EEA students who want to study undergraduate or master courses. The award will cover part of the tuition fee at Jönköping.
In 1977, Jönköping University was founded in Sweden. It offers 80 programmes and spécialisation on Bachelor’s and Master’s level. JU is a young professional-oriented university and non-profit institutions of higher education.
Why at Jönköping University? At JU, they prepare students for working in an international context and provides world-class education through its four schools. Students can enjoy learning courses and study programmes in Swedish and in English on all degree levels.
- University or Organization: Jönköping University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Master
- Award: Part of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: A limited Number of Awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Non–EU/EEA countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate study in any subject offered by Jönköping University
- Admissible Criteria: To be suitable, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only a student whose first choice of study is Jönköping University is eligible to apply
- Only students who are applying to a programme from the start are qualified
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity , applicants must apply for studies at Jönköping University here. After that, applicants can download and print a separate application form that sign and email with supporting documents to [email protected] Ensure to point out your application number in the email.
- Supporting Documents: An individual statement that describes your educational experience, career plans, etc. (max 200 words) and Letter of Recommendation, e.g. from a former teacher or employer.
- To apply for a course at university must submit High School Diploma, A copy of your passport (EU/EEA/Swiss citizens may send a copy of a valid identity card which clearly states citizenship), Transcripts of completed courses and grades, Proof of English proficiency, and Letter of Motivation.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the application, must check all the requirements for undergraduate and master admission to Jönköping. Note: Must upload documents in PDF-format.
- Language Requirement: All applicants are required to have TOEFL/IELTS or another English language certificate to meet the standard English language requirements for application to Jönköping University.
Note: Admission for the Autumn 2020 intake is open from October 16, 2019, to May 2, 2020. Supporting documents must submit on or before 15 May.
Dossier de candidature
- Jönköping University is granting scholarships to cover part of the tuition fee based on academic merit.
- An award covers 30 per cent of the tuition fee during a maximum of three years of study
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse