Master at University of Bradford – Bourses d’études UK 2020
The University of Bradford is seeking top talents from around the world for a superb program named Professor Rae Earnshaw masters programme. Applications of this program are open for the academic year of 2020/21.
The University of Bradford is a public research university situated in the city of Bradford and manages two campuses based at Emm Lane and on Richmond Roa. This university attracts a number of students from around the world and maintains five faculties.
Why study at the University of Bradford?
It is known for excellence, creativity, and impact and provides top-notch teaching and facilities to students. There are some of the world’s best researchers currently working with this university. It strongly encourages and supports entrepreneurship among its students and graduates.
En quoi consiste le Master at University of Bradford – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Master at University of Bradford – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: It will cover tuition fee both partially and fully
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home/EU and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: There is no geographical restriction.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master level courses
- Eligibility Criteria: The criteria for selection are given below, heck before applying:
- The self-funding UK or International students<...
Comment postuler à Master at University of Bradford – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief Description des Programme de Bourse d’étude USA 2024 à Berea College : Level of Study: Undergraduate Institution(s): Berea College Study in: USA Deadline: Octobe...
Durée des Programme des Bourse d’études Japon 2023-2024 par JICA : 1 à 2 ans d’études ; Stage à la fin du cursus pour ceux ayant obtenu une offre de la part d’entrep...