Masters at Sciences Po Université – Bourses d’étude France 2019
Sciences Po created the Emile-Boutmy scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), in order to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
En quoi consiste le Masters at Sciences Po Université – Bourses d’étude France 2019 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Informations sur Masters at Sciences Po Université – Bourses d’étude France 2019 ?
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTSTo be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master's programme. Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Col...
Comment postuler à Masters at Sciences Po Université – Bourses d’étude France 2019 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief Description des Programme de Bourse d’études Canada 2024 à UBC Sauder School of Business : University or Organisation: UBC Sauder School of Business Department: N...
Brief Description des Programme de Bourse d’études Qatar 2024 à Doha Institute : Level of Study: Masters Institution(s): Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Study in: Qata...