MBA at Saïd Business School – Bourses d’études UK 2020
The Executive MBA Director’s international awards is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy an MBA degree program with Saïd Business School. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award encourages motivated students who can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort
Saïd Business School is an academic department and the business school of the University of Oxford in the UK. It provides a one-year full-time Master of Business Administration degree, which enrols approximately 320 students per year.
Why at the Saïd Business School? The school produces powerful ideas, deliver transformative education, and reach out to the broader world. It offers a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. Here students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields
En quoi consiste le MBA at Saïd Business School – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur MBA at Saïd Business School – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- University or Organization: Saïd Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: £20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America, and the United Kingdom.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Academic excellence (candidates m...
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief Description des Programme de Bourse d’études Thailand 2024 à Chulabhorn Graduate Institute : Host Country: Thailand University: Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Degree...
Brief Description des Programme de Bourses d’études Australie 2024 à Western Sydney University : University or Organization: Western Sydney University Department: N/A Cou...