Bourses d’études Suède 2020 : Mid Sweden University – Master Scholarships
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
05 févr. 2020
Bourses d’études Suède 2020 : Mid Sweden University
Mid Sweden University Scholarships (Tuition Fee) is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Tourism Management, International Tourism, Tourism, Computer Science, Sustainable Development, Eco-technology, Embeded Sensor System taught at Mid Sweden University The deadline of the scholarhip is 05 Feb 2020.
Mid Sweden University Scholarships (Tuition Fee) is available to undertake Masters level programs at Mid Sweden University.
Mid Sweden University offers tuition fee scholarships for the following programmes starting autumn semester 2020:
- Master programme (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 60 credits
- Master in Tourism, 120 higher education credits
- International Master’s Programme in Computer Engineering, 120 higher education credits
- International Master’s Programme in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development, 120 higher education credits
- Master’s Programme in Embedded Sensor Systems
- Master by Research Programmes (except Human Sciences)
- Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland that are required to pay tuition fee.
- The scholarship covers the total amount of the tuition fee.Travel costs, living costs and all other expenses are NOT included in the scholarship and must be covered by other means of funding.
- Citizens from countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the above listed programmes (deadline 15th January, 2020).
Dossier de candidature
- You apply for the tuition fee scholarship after having submitted your application for studies through University Admissions (deadline 15th January 2020). The scholarship application is made online by filling in this application form:
You will be asked to motivate your choice of study programme and reflect upon its relevance to your own professional development.
Candidates are selected based on study intent and academic achievements. Study intent is evaluated through your individual response to the following essay questions:
- What motivated you to apply to this particular programme and why have you chosen Mid Sweden University? (OBS! we mean the study program not the scholarship!)
- How do the programme objectives relate to your future plans? How will you use your new skills and competencies?
Candidates for the tuition fee scholarship should be highly motivated and well prepared to take on their studies at Mid Sweden University.
Academic achievement will be evaluated based on the supporting documents you submitted when applying to Mid Sweden University through University Admissions. You do not have to send in the supporting documents again when applying for the scholarship. In the selection process, an even distribution of students according to gender and country of origin is taken into consideration.
- Applicants will be notified about the selection results by email no later than April 30, 2020. The email address stated in the application form will be used for all correspondence so make sure this information is correct. Students who are offered a scholarship have to reply to the scholarship offer within 7 days.
Disbursement and scholarship certificate :
- No money will be disbursed to the scholarship holder. Instead, the scholarship amount will be deducted from the tuition fee invoice. The student will also receive an email which confirms the payment of the tuition fee. No separate scholarship certificate will be provided.Mid Sweden University will inform the Swedish Migration Agency that the tuition fee has been paid through the scholarship. Therefore, no certificate is needed for the residence permit application. A scholarship contract will be handed out upon arrival on campus.
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse