Bourses d’études Australie 2020 : Microbiology in Water Engineering at Monash University
Type de bourse
Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature
14 févr. 2020
Bourses d’études Australie 2020 : Microbiology in Water
Engineering at Monash University
Whether you want to kickstart your career or have a dream to study in Australia, then here you have a valuable opportunity offered by the Monash University. The university is proud to offer its Microbiology in Water Engineering funding for International Students.
The program will assist students who are interested in the disciplines of environmental engineering and public health protection for the academic session 2020-2021.
Founded in 1958, the Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students. It is ranked in the top one percent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why at Monash University? The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students. Here they will develop and use implementation skills and have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, Honors and Masters Program
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Depending on funding
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject area of environmental engineering (in particular, water engineering) and public health protection (in particular microbiology or epidemiology).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- A continuing Monash University undergraduate student either:
- Studying in their fourth year of their Bachelors of Civil or Environmental Engineering having studied or provide evidence of studying any fourth-year water course (e.g. CIV4261, or CIV4281, etc.), or
- Studying a Masters of Engineering majoring in water, or
- Intends to or is enrolled in MIC 3990, or
- Intends to or is enrolled in honours in microbiology at Monash University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application , candidates are required to submit their applications directly to Monash University.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the supporting documents with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must be achieving a minimum 80% Weighted Average Mark.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
For the duration of the program, the recipient will receive a scholarship of $5000.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Welcome to Monash University Malaysia. We are a full-fledged campus of Monash University – a premier research-intensive Australian university ranked among the top 100 universities in the world b...