Are you from a Nordic country and looking for some extra funding opportunity? Then, here is the Pattern Breaker program offered by the Lånio.dk for you to cover some of your study expenses.
The main motive of this educational award is to help applicants from Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden for covering their extra study expenses at an accredited educational institution.
A financial intermediary that negotiates with several banks on your behalf is known as Lånio.dk. Its service is based on its collecting customized loan offers.
Why at this Pattern Breaker Grant? This grant opportunity is helping you to cover your study or other expenses at any university. It also provides a good amount of award which might be sufficient for helping you in your essentials.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Nordic Countries (Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for bachelors, masters, or PhD level courses.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a Nordic country applicant who is studying or planning to study a degree-level course either in their own country or study abroad.
How to Apply
- To Apply: For this wonderful opportunity, the candidates have to take admission in a degree level course at any university either in their own country or study abroad. After that, they can complete the award application form and send it through email to [email protected].
- Required Documents: The proof of the enrolling at an accredited educational institution, curriculum vitae, and a motivation letter must be submitted with the application form.
- The motivation letter must answer the questions that- How are you breaking the mould? And why do you think you deserve the award?
- The documents must be either in English or Danish language and be in a PDF file.
Benefits: The organization will provide 5,000 DKK for all successful candidates for their studies.
Lånio.dk est un courtier en prêts qui, en votre nom, négocie avec plusieurs banques. Nos partenaires savent qu’ils sont en concurrence et feront donc tout leur possible pour vous proposer le mei...