PdH at University of Cape Town – Bourses de recherche Afrique du Sud 2019
The Fogarty HIV-associated Tuberculosis Training Program of University of Cape Town is calling for applications for two PhD fellowship opportunities in Basic and Clinical Science.
The University of Cape Town in South Africa offers research scholarships to support academic and scientific exploration. These research scholarships are designed to provide financial assistance to individuals interested in pursuing research projects at the university.
The scholarships are open to applicants from Africa and beyond who wish to conduct their research at the University of Cape Town. They cover various disciplines and fields of study, including but not limited to sciences, humanities, social sciences, engineering, and health-related research.
En quoi consiste le PdH at University of Cape Town – Bourses de recherche Afrique du Sud 2019 ?
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recherche
Afrique du Sud
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Informations sur PdH at University of Cape Town – Bourses de recherche Afrique du Sud 2019 ?
- hold an appropriate Masters’ degree or be completing this in 2018.
- propose a project in the field of HIV-associated TB or HIV-TB co-infection.
- have the support of the applicant's planned PhD supervisor(s).
- provide evidence in the application that there is co-funding within the research group to enable the successful completion of the research.
- plan to conduct the research in a UCT laboratory.
- hold an MBChB d...
Comment postuler à PdH at University of Cape Town – Bourses de recherche Afrique du Sud 2019 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Applications for Global Intern Program is open to international students. This internship is offered by Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) for international student...
Description de la bourse « Doctorat et Master à l’Université Bilkent – Bourse d’études Turquie 2024 »: Pays et ville Pays : Turquie Ville: Ankara Critèr...