Phd and Master’s Programs at University of Auckland – Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020
The University of Auckland is the highest-ranked University in the country. It has six campuses, five in Auckland and one in Whangarei in the Northland Region. The University provides a range of accommodation options for students. It is ranked 83rd worldwide in the 2019/20 QS World University Rankings.
En quoi consiste le Phd and Master’s Programs at University of Auckland – Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Phd and Master’s Programs at University of Auckland – Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 ?
Eligibility:To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a new international student.
- The candidate must have an offer to undertake a Postgraduate Diploma or Masters of 120 points or more, or an undergraduate degree (applying with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications) at the University of Auckland.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit, the quality of the letter of application and endorsement by the applicant’s referee.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
Acceptable Course and SubjectThe studentship is open for pursuing the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Creative Arts and Industries ...
Comment postuler à Phd and Master’s Programs at University of Auckland – Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief Description des Programme de bourses d’étude Australie 2024 à Edith Cowan University : University or Organization: Edith Cowan University Department: NA Course ...
Brief Description des Programme de bourse d’étude Royaume-Uni 2023 à University of Dundee : University or Organization: University of Dundee Department: NA Course Level: ...