Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 : C S McCully funding at University of Canterbury
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
31 mars 2020
Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 : C S McCully funding at
University of Canterbury
The University of Canterbury is encouraging students to become a part of the International C S McCully funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
The aim of the funding program is to support highly motivated students proceeding to the Professional Years of the BE(Hons) degree.
As New Zealand’s second-oldest university, the University of Canterbury was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. Its Exchange Program has more than 60 exchange agreements with universities in North America.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At this university, students can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here they can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a BE (Hons) degree.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students who have completed, or been exempted from the Engineering Intermediate Year, and are taking subjects of the Professional courses leading to a BE (Hons).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the opportunity , students first have to take admission at the university. After being enrolled, they can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship provides financial assistance with the costs associated with university study, to a value of $2,000.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
University of Canterbury Founded in 1873 by scholars from Oxford and Cambridge universities, Canterbury University moved to its current campus in Ilam in the 1970s, from what is now the Christchurch A...