Undergraduate and Master at Selkirk College – Bourses d’études Canada 2020
Selkirk College came into existence in 1966 and was the first community college in the province of British Columbia. Now, it has become one of the biggest institutions in the region. Selkirk College includes six colleges that offer over 60 nationally accredited programs in Canada.
Why would you like to take admission at Selkirk College? Besides of high-quality education, it provides its students with exciting recreational activities both indoors and outdoors. It is educating more than 2,000 students representing over 34 countries from around the world.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate and Master at Selkirk College – Bourses d’études Canada 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate and Master at Selkirk College – Bourses d’études Canada 2020 ?
- University or Organization: Selkirk College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from across the world are welcome
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master course in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To take advantage of this opportunity, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants of all nationality can qualify
Comment postuler à Undergraduate and Master at Selkirk College – Bourses d’études Canada 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief Description des Programme de Bourses d’étude Belgique 2024 de ARES : Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Training Institution(s): ARES Study in: Belgium Program P...
Les Étudiants ciblés par les Programme de Bourses d’études France 2023 à Fondation Riché : Pays Cibles : Tous les Pays Groupes Cibles : Tous les Groupes Montant de la Bo...