Undergraduate program at Clarke University – Bourse d’études USA 2021
Clarke University is delighted to offer Merit international awards. This grant is designed for talented students from all over the world to study in the United States.
These merit awards for full-time first-year undergraduate candidates in any academic area. The funding program is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1843, Clarke University is a private Catholic university located in Dubuque, Iowa. It offers a broad undergraduate curriculum in 19 academic departments with over 40 majors and programs.
Why study at Clarke University? By joining this university, students will be able to learn new techniques, study exciting exhibits and meet new friends. CU helps everyone appreciate the learning opportunities that enable individuals to reach their full potential.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate program at Clarke University – Bourse d’études USA 2021 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate program at Clarke University – Bourse d’études USA 2021 ?
- University: Clarke University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $12,000 to $16,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record. Admissions preference will be...
Comment postuler à Undergraduate program at Clarke University – Bourse d’études USA 2021 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief Description des Programme de Bourse d’étude USA 2024 à Stanford University : Level of Study: Masters, PhD Institution(s): Stanford University Study in: USA Opportuni...
Brief Description des Programme de Bourse d’études Canada 2024 à University of British Columbia UBC : Level of Study: Undergraduate Institution(s): University of Britis...