Undergraduate Program at The Brunel University London – Bourses d’études UK 2020
The Brunel University London would like to offer Dean’s Occupational Therapy and Dean’s Physiotherapy Scholarships for International Students for the academic session of 2020-2021.
These opportunities are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate program. The aim of The grants is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership
Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes.
En quoi consiste le Undergraduate Program at The Brunel University London – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Undergraduate Program at The Brunel University London – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: BSc Occupational Therapy, MSc Occupational Therapy (pre-registration), BSc Physiotherapy, and MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration
- Award: Each scholarship offers a £2000 fee waiver per academic year
- Number of Awards: 80 opportunities are available for September 2020 entry program.
- The award can be taken in the UK
EligibilityEligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application . Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on one of the above programs starting in September 2020.
Comment postuler à Undergraduate Program at The Brunel University London – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief Description des Programme de Bourses d’études Canada 2024 à Dalhousie University : Level of Study: Masters, PhD Institution(s): Dalhousie University Study in: Nova...
Brief Description des Programme de Bourse de Recherche UK 2024 à University of Liverpool : University or Organization: University of Liverpool Department: Computer Science, Fa...