Bourses de Recherche UK 2020 : Postgraduate Scholarships at University of St Andrews
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recheche
Date fin de candidature
12 mars 2020
Bourses de Recherche UK 2020 : St Leonard’s Postgraduate College Postgraduate Scholarships at University of St Andrews
The University of St Andrews wants to support exceptional students undertaking doctoral research. Hence, they are pleased to offer the Global PhD Scholarships in History funded by St Leonard’s Postgraduate College.
The PhD fund is open to international students who want to pursue their postgraduate research or doctoral studies in the UK with financial support for 2020-2021 academic year.
The University of St Andrews provides world-class education through its several postgraduate opportunities and more than 900 undergraduate courses. There is a wide variety of societies, sports clubs and recreational activities available in St Andrews.
Why at the University of St Andrews?
Whether you aim to go on to further study or career, St Andrews can help you to realize the future you envisage. It has 140 student societies and 50 sports clubs which offer a diverse range of social activities.
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: School of History
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research (Doctoral)
- Award: Tuition and maintenance for up to 3.5 years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD in History
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must not already (i) hold a doctoral degree; or (ii) be enrolled for a doctoral degree at the University of St Andrews or another institution.
- Applicants must plan to apply in the School of History for Postgraduate Research (Doctoral) study.
- How to Apply: To gain this Global PhD Scholarship, applicants must apply for research degree programmes in History at the University of St Andrews.
- Supporting Documents: CV or resume, A research proposal, Two original signed academic references, A sample of academic written work in English, academic transcripts and degree certificates, and English language requirements certificate
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, must check all the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Learners whose first language is not English should provide evidence of English proficiency.
The University of St Andrews will award PhD fund which covers full tuition fees.a
Dossier de candidature
- The student will also get a £15,009 stipend payable at the standard UK Research council rate.
- The student may obtain funding to help with living and maintenance costs (For the period spent at Macquarie University).
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
University of St Andrews is a unique place to study and live. Nestled on the east coast of Scotland, students may find themselves crossing golf-courses on their way to class, or jogging along the bea...