Master at The University of Waikato – Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020
The University of Waikato offers Faculty of Law Graduate funding for both New Zealand and international applicants. This is available to pursue the postgraduate degree in the field of Law. The aim of the program is to provide a full and dynamic university experience. The University of Waikato is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
En quoi consiste le Master at The University of Waikato – Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Master at The University of Waikato – Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 ?
EligibilityApplicants must meet the following area for the opportunity :
- Candidates must be eligible for admission and be enrolling full- or part-time in a Master of Laws at Te Piringa – Faculty of Law at the University of Waikato in the year of tenure.
- This is open to domestic and international students.
- Employees of the University of Waikato are not eligible to apply for this award.
- Applicants of any nationality can apply for the study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, One academic reference, Personal Statement Form.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applican...
Comment postuler à Master at The University of Waikato – Bourses d’études Nouvelle-Zélande 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Master at The Asian Institute of Technology – Bourse d’études Thailand 2024 » Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024-20...
Brief description of the program : « Bachelor, Master, PhD at Shandong University – Bourse d’études Chine 2024 » Level of Study : Bachelor, Masters, PhD Ins...