Master Program at University of Bristol – Bourses d’études UK 2020
Applicants are invited to apply for the MSc in Digital Health Studentship funded by the University of Bristol. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21. The MSc Award is designed to attract the brightest students from across the world who are going to pursue a postgraduate degree at the university in the UK. Founded in 1876, the University of Bristol is a research university that provides a world-class educational environment. It offers an undergraduate degree program as well as a postgraduate degree program. While studying at this university, students have many options to gain career management skills and the possibility of work placements. Students will gain transferable skills that help them manage the different roles they may take on over their careers.
En quoi consiste le Master Program at University of Bristol – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Type de bourse
Date limite de dépot de dossier
Type de financement
Informations sur Master Program at University of Bristol – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
- University: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Cover 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK & international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc in Digital Health.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold/achieve a minimum of an upper-second class honours degree (or international equivalent) in a rel...
Comment postuler à Master Program at University of Bristol – Bourses d’études UK 2020 ?
Autres bourses qui pourraient vous intéresser
Brief description of the program : « Masters at Dublin City University Business School – Bourse d’études Irlande 2024 » John Thompson Scholarship 2024-2025 ...
Brief description of the program : « Undergraduate, Masters at Birkbeck University – Bourse d’études UK 2024 » Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 20...